Would you sacrifice your nationality to secure the rights guaranteed to EU citizens?
There’s been a rapid rise in the number of British nationals applying to become Dutch since the UK voted in a referendum to leave the European Union.
Before Brexit, barely anyone made the switch.
Filmed by Harold Morris, produced by Anna Holligan
- Poles vote as ruling conservatives seek majority control
- Rainfall not enough to extinguish fires raging in northern NSW
- Spain gets 127,000 citizenship applications from Sephardi Jews
- No agreement among EU leaders on launching membership talks
- Brexit: Government to set out Boris Johnson's deal to MPs
- Parliament: Are threats to MPs widespread?
- EU Rejects Weekend Talks on Johnson’s Proposal
- N Ireland party deals blow to Brexit deal hopes
- Chicago teachers to set strike date as contract talks resume
- Police in Indonesia's Papua to investigate alleged killings
- Dutch farm mystery: Man suspected of holding family against will
- Coleman claims world 100m title in Doha
- Syrians, Iranians, Iraqis and Afghans more than others apply to ...
- German synagogue shooting was far-right terror, justice minister says
- Dutch family 'waiting for end of time' found in secret room
- UN racism rapporteur criticizes Dutch burqa ban
- Mental health sick leave rises for emergency workers
- South Dakota teen arrested in death of Wyoming 16-year-old
- More than 50 homes destroyed in NSW bushfires
- Small Northern Irish party plays big role in Brexit talks
- Brexit: EU and UK agree to 'intensify' talks
- British Airways flight to London makes unplanned Athens stop
- The Latest: Chicago teachers to strike amid no contract deal
- Aerospace industry seeks Brexit reassurance
- Colette Browne: 'Boris Johnson has shown his contempt for Ireland with a DMZ straight out of North Korea's...
- Trump gives blessing to Turkish operation in northern Syria
- Brexit: 'Intense technical' talks between UK and EU in Brussels
- The Latest: EU Parliament's Brexit chief slams no-deal aim
- Electoral gains revive old dilemma for Israeli Arabs
- Dutch farm mystery: Father held as police unpick secret farm 'sect'
- IMF Chief: Trade Conflicts Fuel Synchronized Global Slowdown
- Pacific Northwest Tribes: Remove Columbia River Dams
- EU: Brexit Deal in Sight but UK Must Still Do More
- UK and EU reach Brexit deal; still needs ratification
- At UN, a world stage for disputes often out of the spotlight
- GM-UAW talks take turn for worse; settlement not near
- Attorney-General confirms Iranian man wanted by the US has been freed from a Queensland jail
- British PM Boris Johnson says he's confident the UK Parliament will vote for his Brexit deal on Saturday
- 'Brexit: 'Big gap' remains in UK-EU deal discussions
- Do a deal or it will be no-deal when Boris wins next election, Jeremy Hunt warns
- Health care barely mentioned during federal leaders’ debate
- Commuter plane crash reported in Alaska Bering Sea community