Air strikes have been targeting hospitals in the rebel-held province of Idlib, Syria, despite the fact that it is a war crime. Medics have been forced underground in order to survive.
The UN accuses the Syrian government and allied Russian warplanes of conducting a deadly campaign that appears to target medical facilities.
BBC’s Middle East correspondent, Quentin Sommerville, visits one hospital in a secret location.
Camera: Mughira Alsharif
- Syria war: Society leaders hold secret peace summit in Berlin
- 9-year-old girl among victims killed in Pennsylvania crash
- Iran's Iraqi Militia Proxy Kataeb Hezbollah Explained
- US strike killed top Iran, Iraq commanders at...
- Drunken driver in Italy plows into German tourists, kills 6
- Top Iran, Iraq Military Officials Killed In Baghdad Airport Attack: Report
- Germany's Merkel Heads to Moscow Amid Heightened Global Tensions
- Iran voices: 'Soleimani did not deserve this fate'
- China reports first death from Wuhan pneumonia outbreak
- Qasem Soleimani: The man the US wanted to kill
- Iran strikes back at US with missile attack at bases in Iraq
- Photos, Videos of Raided US Embassy in Baghdad Circulated as Iraqi Control Restored
- Soleimani: A General Who Became Iran Icon by Targeting US
- Iran, Iraq Warn Of Consequences Over US Air Strike
- Regulator cites failures at hospital where 3 preemies died
- US embassy attack: Protesters withdraw after standoff in Iraq
- Trump under fire for threat to Iranian cultural sites
- 2020 Is Off to an Alarming, Chaotic Start
- Declassified Cold War papers show UK funded news agency
- Thousands in Baghdad mourn Iranian general killed by US
- Bus accident in Sri Lanka kills 6, injures more than 30
- Soleimani: Why huge crowds turned out for Iran commander's funeral
- Australia monitoring Middle East tensions 'very closely' following Iran missile strikes
- Yemen war: At least 80 soldiers killed in missile attack
- Iran plane crash: UK ambassador arrested in Tehran
- Testicular cancer: 'Kinder' chemotherapy is 'just as effective'
- Health care group pays $2.17M after releasing patients' info
- Tube patrols create 'phantom policing' effect, study finds
- Benjamin Netanyahu asks for immunity from prosecution
- Syria war: Air strikes kill 18 in Idlib city despite truce
- Hospital can remove baby from life support: Judge
- US Kills Commander of Iran’s Elite Quds Force
- Hevrin Khalaf: Death of a peacemaker
- Defiant Iranians mourn 'martyr' Soleimani
- Asian Countries Brace to Evacuate Workers in Iraq, Iran
- Pentagon Bars US Lawmakers From Visiting Syria and Iraq
- Decorated Indian officer arrested for Kashmir rebel ties
- Nicaragua president Ortega's authoritarian regime Ortega releases 91 opposition prisoners
- South Western Railway could lose franchise after £137m loss
- Pakistan issues health IDs for trans people to improve care
- Soleimani increased Iranian threats to Israel before death
- Israel releases two Syrian prisoners in 'goodwill gesture'