Danish golfer Thorbjorn Olesen has pleaded not guilty to sexually assaulting a woman and being drunk on an aircraft.
Mr Olesen, 29, of Chelsea, south-west London, was arrested at Heathrow Airport on his return to London from a golf championship in Memphis in the US on 29 July.
The Ryder Cup winner also denied a charge of assault by beating of a second person at Isleworth Crown Court.
A trial date has been set for 11 May.
- Streatham Hill stabbing: Man charged over attack on mum
- In pictures: Builder of M1, London mosque and Coventry Cathedral opens archive
- NikkieTutorials: Beauty YouTuber reveals she is transgender
- Gemma Watts: Sex attacks woman posed as teenage boy
- Woodford hit-and-run: Wife releases picture of injured PC husband
- Taxi union boss accused of megaphone police noise 'assault'
- Iron Miah shooting: Fourth suspect charged with murder
- Iran plane downing: 'Several people detained' for shooting down airliner
- Tinsel: Cat found in car engine reunited with owner
- Japan issues arrest warrant for Carlos Ghosn's wife
- Canada alleges Ukrainian plane shot down by missiles, Iran denies
- German rapper Schwesta Ewa opens up about jail away from daughter
- Takieddine Boudhane: Deliveroo rider's killer 'may have fled country'
- Wisconsin man pleads guilty to nuclear material count
- Court reverses $35M verdict against Jehovah's Witnesses
- Tube patrols create 'phantom policing' effect, study finds
- Former Mexico security chief pleads not guilty in U.S. case
- Costa del Sol swimming pool deaths 'preventable'
- Robber in 'fiasco' Haringey jewellery raid jailed
- Ayia Napa: Foreign Office 'concerned' over Briton found guilty over rape claim
- Ayia Napa Briton sentenced over false rape claim
- Anti-Islamic slogans painted near Brixton mosque
- Trafalgar Square Fourth Plinth: Giant swirl of cream to be unveiled
- George Pell reportedly moved to maximum security prison following drone incident
- Ayia Napa: Mother of convicted Briton backs Cyprus boycott
- London Ambulances' Australia fire appeal raises £7,000
- Thais out to cap run in PGT Asia
- FGDC Acquires Rights to Market World Corporate Golf Challenge in Nigeria
- South Western Railway could lose franchise after £137m loss
- Picasso painting attacked at Tate Modern
- Crossrail boss says managers 'have a grip' on project
- Tafida Raqeeb: Brain-damaged girl in High Court case out of intensive care
- Appeals court restores felony charges in FSU hazing death
- Austria minister Alma Zadic targeted by web hate speech
- AP Exclusive: Dozens allege abuse at youth detention center
- Grenadier Guards 'went on armed robbery spree'
- Treason trial begins of Cambodia opposition leader Kem Sokha
- 'London throat': Toxic brake dust could cause condition, scientists say
- Leyton machete attack: Van driver hit PC 'to defend myself'
- 'I dropped out of school, now I sell £60,000 trainers'
- Malta: Robert Abela elected new PM after crisis over journalist's murder
- Tourist alleged to have kissed toddler