Daily Mail: Five cars rented by Biden’s Secret Service burst into FLAMES in Nantucket: Investigation into blaze with vehicles used by the first family
* The vehicles that went up in flames were rented by the U.S. Secret Service during President Joe Biden’s Thanksgiving vacation to Nantucket
* Fire happened Monday in the parking lot of the Nantucket Memorial Airport – just one day after the president left the island to return to Washington, D.C.
* The flames were just 40 feet from the airport’s 25,000-gallon jet fuel tanks
* One of the vehicles, a Ford Expedition, is under a manufacturer battery recall
* The incident is now under investigation
A fire near Nantucket Memorial Airport set ablaze at least five vehicles that were used by the Secret Service during President Joe Biden’s Thanksgiving vacation on the wealthy Massachusetts island.
The vehicles are owned by Hertz and were just recently returned to the rental car company by USSS, according to sources who spoke with the Nantucket Current.
The fire involving the rental cars occurred Monday – one day after Biden left Nantucket to return to the White House.
Read more ….
Update #1: Biden’s Secret Service rental vehicles burst into flames after he left Nantucket vacation (FOX News)
Update #2: Biden’s Secret Service rental cars left charred after catching fire in Nantucket (NYPost)
WNU Editor: One car bursting into flames is not big news. Two cars catching fire will raise my eyebrows. But 5 cars?!?!?!? Something does not add up here.