

In the latest Russian attacks on Ukraine, 17 people were killed, including 10 in the village of Pechenihy in north-eastern Ukraine early on Tuesday.
Private homes, a cafe and post office were hit, as two missiles claimed the lives of 10 villagers. Elsewhere, three Ukrainians died in Sumy, two in Zaporizhzhia and two in Kherson.
Moscow’s warning to the UK comes after a wave of Ukrainian strikes on Russia. Five people were killed in a residential area of Rostov region in the south of the country at the weekend.
Hundreds of drones have been launched by Ukrainian forces towards the Moscow region in the past two days alone. Regional governor Andrey Vorobyov said on Tuesday that a 10-year-old girl was hurt and a Wildberries warehouse was damaged.
As well as deploying imported drones, Ukraine has been able to use home-grown drone and missile technology in recent weeks, including its FP-5 Flamingo cruise missile.
In a separate development on Tuesday, the UN nuclear watchdog, the IAEA, said it had been informed that “a drone exploded at a bus stop used by staff” travelling to the Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant in the Russian-occupied southern Ukraine.
The IAEA said it had been told by the Moscow-installed plant director that one person was killed and another three seriously injured. It did not say who carried out the attack.
“No nuclear safety or security damage was reported,” the watchdog added.
