Viktor Shokin, the Ukrainian prosecutor who was fired after then-Vice President Joe Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion in aid to the country, was recently interviewed by Fox News Channel’s Brian Kilmeade and made multiple allegations that are going to be extremely problematic for both Joe and Hunter Biden.
Shokin has been trashed by Democrats, by the White House, and by the mainstream media over the years, all of whom claim that Shokin was the one who was corrupt and should have been fired.
Hunter Biden’s former business partner, Devon Archer, said in interviews with Congress and with Tucker Carlson that Shokin’s corruption investigation was very problematic for Burisma, for its founder Mykola Zlochevsky, and for the Bidens. Shokin confirms that in the interview, and elaborates.
We’ll delve more deeply into what Shokin said in an additional piece, but here are the highlights and the video:
- Ukraine President Poroshenko confirmed to Shokin that there were no problems with Shokin’s job performance, but Poroshenko had to fire him because of the pressure being put on him by Joe Biden
- Joe Biden treated Ukraine as if it were his own backyard; he personally arranged for people to be put into certain positions that were favorable to Joe Biden
- Shokin believes Biden was only acting in his own personal interest, not the interest of the United States
- Shokin has great concern for his personal safety, as multiple attempts have been made on his life
- Shokin lives on his government pension of approximately $800 a month
- The criminal investigation into Mykola Zlochevsky was still in process when Shokin started looking into Burisma
- If the investigation continued, Shokin would have found the facts about the corrupt activity, which included Hunter Biden, Devon Archer, and others
- “It would take half a day for me to discuss every single count” of criminal activity engaged in by Burisma, Hunter Biden, Devon Archer, Mykola Zlochevsky, and others
- He doesn’t have the proof, but he personally believes Joe and Hunter Biden were receiving bribes from Zlochevsky/Burisma
Viktor Shokin fears for his life as elaborates on how Biden humiliated the entire country of Ukraine through corruption, bribes, and illegal activities:
“The entire country of Ukraine was humiliated. I developed a firm understanding that Vice President was only acting in his… pic.twitter.com/pKUTEbWQUn
— Green Lives Matter (@Ultrafrog17) August 27, 2023
Watch the latest video at foxnews.com